Access your information subject access banner


You have the right to access information held about you. You can do so by making a subject access request.

Information provided under subject access is for personal use only and cannot be used for other purposes.

To request information held by a local police force, please contact the relevant force directly. 

To request arrest and disposal information held about you on the Police National Computer (PNC), please click 'Make a request' below.

Please note, if applicable, firearm certificate information will also be disclosed.

Subject access requests are free of charge. You will need to provide proof of identity. Please make sure you have this to hand.

Need help?

Read our frequently asked questions on Subject Access.  


Make a request - subject access

Tell us what you think